How we collect personal information
- with your direct consent and permission, from third parties such as hosting providers or related companies in order to undertake your work.
- from publicly available sources of information;
- from Nogoa’s own records for the purpose of designing your website, or when legally required to do so.
NOGOA do not take responsibility for resources, links from our website. In so doing, this does not constitute endorsement, nor do we take responsibility for the content, or information contained within any linked website.
How Nogoa use your Personal Information
Your personal information may be used to:
- verify your company, identity, product or service, account setup and administration;
- administer and manage required services
- only when nominated by you, and to inform you of ways we could improve your service;
- gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in the provision of goods and services
- for personalisation of content and business information
- maintain and develop business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
NOGOA comply with Data Protection Act 1998, together with Additional Information as outlined and required by the GDPR. We respect your privacy. The content outlined in the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
GDPR | DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by NOGOA and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
GDPR | TERMS & CONDITIONS